I get countless emails from users asking various questions about Payoneer. If you have heard about Payoneer and yet don’t know what it is then in today’s post, I’m going to talk about What is Payoneer all about, how does it work and whether you should use Payoneer or not.
Do you already have an account with Payoneer? Sign UP Now & Get Free $35 Bonus
Also, learn about Payoneer $25 Bonus Here.
So this post is all about that! Now let me tell you everything right here.
What is Payoneer All About? And How Does Payoneer Work?
Payoneer is an international company that helps Bloggers, Affiliate Marketers, Freelancers & Internet Marketers etc send & receive cross-border payments globally with the Payoneer’s very affordable & cost-effective ways. Businesses & big marketplaces use the Payoneer’s mass payout solution to send payments worldwide with no hassles. It was founded by Yuval Tal based in New York back in 2005 and currently there are over 4 Million users are relying on Payoneer.
Here I’d like to share with you a little bit statistics about Payoneer which is taken from the Payoneer official site.
- Payoneer works in over 200+ countries.
- Payoneer supports 150 currencies which make it quite easier for anyone around the world to send & get paid by Payoneer right in their own countries where they live.
- Currently, there are over 4 Million users which are using Payoneer and recommend it as their one of the best online payment solutions.
- Payoneer is available in over 35+ languages which is another great feature.
- Payoneer offers a Free Payoneer MasterCard which the Payoneer account holder can use anywhere to make purchases (online & offline) or withdraw money through any MasterCard supported ATM worldwide.
- Provides a Global Payment Service which allows you to receive payments in your local currencies which will ultimately help you in reducing your fee.
There are millions of Bloggers, Affiliate Marketers, Internet Marketers & Freelancers etc which require an easy & cost-effective to send payments & get paid by global marketplaces & companies and that’s where Payoneer comes in.
Also, Learn about the Payoneer Affiliate Program to Earn Up To $1000 In A Month by reading here.
I’m also a Blogger working online and I use Payoneer to receive payments online because its fee is quite affordable and I can withdraw payments from my Payoneer account anywhere in the world through an ATM Card or directly withdraw through a Local Bank Transfer service which Payoneer is providing to its users which further reduce withdrawal fee.
So after all, If you’re anyone who is looking for a cost-effective & affordable way to receive & send payments globally then Payoneer is the best company ever I’m currently using.
There are more Payoneer alternatives out there as well so let me know which company you’re currently using and why you use it.
Source: Payoneer Feed