Have you heard of Payoneer before? Are you working in a country where you can’t get a verified PayPal account? OR do you want to just give a try to an alternative to PayPal, right?
To answer your questions, I have decided to share with you this quick post on Payoneer. For the last few years (after becoming into Blogging), I’ve been using Payoneer & I’m going to share with you a step by step guide How to Sign UP with Payoneer & exclusively how to earn a Free $35 Payoneer Sign UP Bonus when you will register using our exclusive link.
Payoneer is the best & an international New York based company that facilitates online payment transfer and is the ideal choice of those users & customers who work online, make money online & required a quick, easiest & cost-effective way to get paid by companies & marketplaces.
Payoneer is one of the top trending platforms that helps you send & receive online payments from companies, marketplaces & clients at very low fees & various cost-effective ways. If you’re working online such as you make money through Blogging, Affiliate Marketing or Freelancing etc then you must require a way to withdraw, send & receive payments from companies and that’s where Payoneer comes in.
Also if you want to make online purchasing like you want to purchase web hosting from companies like Bluehost, HostGator etc or want to purchase other products online, Payoneer is an ideal way to make your payments at no fees at all.
In short, you can easily make payments for your invoices, bills & other stuff online and can also request payments from companies & clients.
Payments that you’ll receive from companies will be funded into your Payoneer Account which you can then use for online purchasing or you can easily withdraw through Bank Account or through an ATM across worldwide.
How to Sign UP with Payoneer (And Earn $35 Bonus)?
Follow these steps to sign up with Payoneer & Earn $35 Sign UP bonus.
- Click our affiliate bonus link to visit Payoneer.
- Then click on Sign Up & earn $35*.
- On the Payoneer Sign Up page, fill in the registration form by entering all the required details and submit it.
- Once submitted, Payoneer will review your submission and will approve your account within 2 to 3 business days.
- And when your account is approved, you will be able to log into your Payoneer account and request payments from Marketplaces.
How To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer?
There are many ways you can use to withdraw funds from your Payoneer Account. And here we’ll talk a little bit about it.
1. Through an ATM (Payoneer MasterCard)
Payoneer MasterCard is an ATM Card that you can order for your Payoneer account & can be ordered from your payoneer dashboard. You can use that Card online or offline in-stores for shopping. You can also withdraw money from your Payoneer Account through any ATM across 200+ countries at very low fees. You can further read about Payoneer Fees here.
2. Local Bank Account
Another way to withdraw funds from your account is using Bank Account and Payoneer does let you withdraw funds from your account to your local bank account with I think very LOW Fees ever and this the most awesome feature of Payoneer.
Before you can make transactions through bank account, you’ll need to link your Bank Account with Payoneer and once your Bank Account is approved, you’ll be able to send & withdraw payments/funds to your bank account from your Payoneer Account.
The minimum Payoneer Bank withdrawal limit is $50 at the time of writing this blog post. However there is no any exact maximum amount you can withdraw to your bank account from Payoneer.
- Lets you receive cross-border payments from Companies & Marketplaces worldwide.
- Their fee is very competitive.
- Lets you receive payments in multiple currencies.
- Offers you a US Bank Account you can use to receive payments from US Banks.
- Lets you easily withdraw your Payoneer money using ATM & through Local Bank Account(You can link your local bank account with Payoneer).
- Lets you make online & in stores purchases through the ATM Card, you will be issued for your Account.
- Lets you request & send payments.
Why You Should Sign UP With Payoneer?
PayPal is not supported in many countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan etc and so that’s why the alternative to PayPal we have left is Payoneer and which is accepted in more than 200 countries and you can use it to receive funds & payments in multiple currencies. The best part of Payoneer is that it does offer local bank transfer so that you can get paid by companies, clients & receive cross-border payments & transfer those funds & money directly to your local bank account in any country.
How to Get Payoneer Without Local Bank Account?
In the days back, Payoneer never required anyone a Local Bank Account for the approval. However, they have now changed the Terms and you are now required to provide your local bank account details in order to get Payoneer account. If you don’t have a local bank account, you can still apply for Payoneer account and all you have to do is follow the below steps.
- Sign up with Fiverr, UpWork or any other one affiliate network that pays via Payoneer.
- Now choose Payoneer as your preferred payout method in that affiliate network such as in Fiverr and then sign up with Payoneer through that network and you won’t be required to provide any bank details.
Payoneer Fees & Charges
Since you will be using Payoneer to receive, send & withdraw money, you will be charged for each & every transaction. However, Payoneer does not charge you just for holding a Payoneer account except for the ATM CARD which will cost you $29.95 each Year.
Payoneer will charge you $29.95 each year for using their Auto Teller Machine Card. Each time you make ATM transaction, you will also be charged $3.15 by Payoneer and the ATM (ATM price varies) as well.
If your card is expired or you want to order a new card due to some reasons, there’s a fees of $12.95 for the Card Replacement.
There is no fee & charges for opening an account and keeping your account is free.
ATM Balance Inquiry
Each time you inquire about your ATM balance in any ATM booth, you will be charged $1. However, this is not authentic. Please let us know down in the comments if you were ever charged by the ATM just for checking your balance.
ATM Transaction Decline
Each time you decline your ATM Transaction, you will be charged $1 fee. However, this is also not authentic. Kindly let us know about this as well below in the comments.
Payments from Marketplaces
Each time you get paid by any marketplace, you will be charged $2 and the fund will be transferred to your Payoneer account within 2 or 3 days while you can boost the transfer speed and get the payment within 2 hours for $5.
Posts You may like:
- Best High Paying Adsense Alternatives 2018
- Best Free Directory Submission Sites List For SEO
- MyThemeShop Coupon Code 2018
- Best Blogging Tools & Resources 2018
- Best Valid WPX Hosting Coupon Codes 2018
Let me know down in the comments if you have any question related to Payoneer.
Source: Blogging Scout Feed